The 2015 update of Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is expected to arrive before the end of 2014 calendar year. Earlier this month, Microsoft released new documentation about new feature from this update:
- Sales and marketing collaboration: Strengthen your marketing and sales synergies with the new Sales Collaboration Panel, which allows sellers to provide input into campaigns and targeting.
- Manage multi-channel campaigns: Streamline campaign creation and improve segmentation with graphical email editing, A/B and split testing, integrated offers, and approval workflows.
- Improve B2B marketing: Deepen your lead management capabilities with webinar integration and improved lead scoring, including the ability to introduce multiple lead scoring models.
- Enhanced marketing resource management: Gain unprecedented visibility into your marketing plan with the new Interactive Marketing Calendar and improve collaborative marketing with Lync click-to-call and webinars.
- Gain social insights within Microsoft Dynamics Marketing: Display social information collected with Microsoft Social Listening about your brand, campaigns, and more, all within Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
- Additional language & geographic availability: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is now available in Japanese and Russian, bringing the total to 12 languages and 37 countries currently supported.
See more detailed information at What’s new in Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update .
And also at:
Marketing Setup & Administration – The portal for Dynamics Marketing administrators.
Marketing Developer Center – The resource for Dynamics Marketing developers.
Marketing Help & Training – The place to find end user help and training.
Community – Find answers to your questions in the Dynamics community.
Support – Get support when you need it.
Videos – See videos on new features on the Microsoft Dynamics Marketing YouTube channel.