- High level or self-discipline and punctuality.
- Higher education.
- At least 1 year of experience at a similar position.
- English (oral and written) at Upper Intermediate level or higher.
- PC literacy (MS Office, Internet, Outlook), skills of work with office equipment and mini-PABX.
- Knowledge of the document keeping foundations.
- Client orientation, sociability, organizing skills, proactiveness.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Willingness to learn, develop and work in the administration sphere.
- Administration and facility office support (procuring products and consumables for the office, ordering water, stationery, keeping budget).
- Keeping internal and external document flow (transferring, sending, controlling, accounting, safekeeping documents, sending letters).
- Organizing trips and visas for company employees.
- Ordering tickets, booking hotels.
- Work with mini-PABX and office equipment.
- Processing correspondence.
- Performing management instructions.
- Participation in organizing corporate events.
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Great working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Corporate English courses
- Convenient location and comfortable office
- Participation in corporate events and trips
- Competitive salary
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
SMART business pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
В SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
Join the SMART business team!