We are currently searching for a SharePoint Consultant based in Ukraine.
As SharePoint Consultant you will work closely with our clients in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft SharePoint solutions. You will help us design and architect SharePoint-related farms, sites and solutions in a variety of business environments.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2019 / SharePoint Online platforms, Microsoft Office 365;
- Understanding of the software development process, experience of working with a software development team;
- Experience in describing processes using MS Visio or other editors;
- Experience in analyzing and describing functional and business requirements;
- Experience in drawing up software development specifications;
- Experience in prototyping solutions or creating demo stands using Microsoft SharePoint / SharePoint Online services;
- Understanding software development methodology;
- Experience in delivering presentations;
- Good command of English (at least Intermediate level).
- Analyzing business and user requirements;
- Translating business requirements into functional architecture;
- Drawing up detailed design and architecture documentation;
- Maintaining and report on service delivery and project status;
- Providing expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy;
- Maintaining and acquiring advanced level technical certification(s) in assigned area;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional communities;
- Creating, maintaining, and updating document templates, architecture, and standards;
- Initiating and contributing to drawing up development proposals;
- Supporting sales teams with effort estimation, proposal creation and/or review, and other pre-sales activities;
- Assistance with end user and technical administrator training, where needed;
- Meeting the deadlines, reporting on the work performed.