- Experience in organizing business and training events or workshops
- Ability to structure and organize information
- Public speaking skills, responsibility, sociability, proactivity, ability to learn quickly, stress resistance, attention to detail.
- English (at least Intermediate level)
- Analysis of the training market, search / identification of coaches, creating training programs (with BDMs)
- Maintaining a calendar of training activity
- Processing customer applications, preparing contracts, billing
- Organization, preparation and administration of trainings, assessment of the effectiveness of events
- Participation in the development and marketing activities processes (webinars, articles on external sources, attracting opinion leaders)
- Recording activities in CRM
- Search of clients for trainings
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Great working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Corporate English courses
- Convenient location and comfortable office
- Participation in corporate events and trips
- Competitive salary
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
SMART business pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
В SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
Join the SMART business team!