SMART business is currently looking for a Travel Manager.
A person who will be responsible for the comfort and convenience of our employees on business trips.
- Proven experience as corporate travel manager or tourism manager;
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies;
- Knowledge of Travel & Expense reporting and processing;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and negotiation skills;
- Advanced English;
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set;
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Good team player, proactivity and ability to work on your own without supervision;
- Good attention to detail;
- Training in travel and tourism would be an advantage.
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel;
- Provide visa support for employees and foreign guests;
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, etc.) for employees and foreign guests;
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors;
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers;
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc.;
- Arrange invitation letters for foreign guests;
- Process Travel & Expense reports and handle reimbursements;
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures.